If you’re having trouble getting inspired, it may be simply your choice of verbs. Here are 5 action verbs that can help get you inspired and get you out of your rut.
We’ve all been stuck in that place where things just don’t seem to go forward. We have trouble getting motivated and our goals seem either out of reach or too weak. In short, we are uninspired! Master motivator Tony Robbins tells us that it’s not that people are lazy, it’s that most people have weak, or as he puts it, impotent goals.
Some self-improvement experts will tell you that you have to have a good attitude to improve your life. I would agree with that, but it’s not always that easy. It’s hard to set aggressive goals and get inspired to achieve them when your mindset is not right.
If your mind is not ready to embrace more exciting goals, then change will be at best, difficult. If you’re not ready for it, then it will be hard to conquer even small challenges. If you can’t take on small challenges, then it’s going to be impossible to change your life to the degree you’d ultimately like.
To that end, I recommend using action to inspire yourself and create change. In effect, we’re placing the cart before the horse here and forcing our attitude to match our actions. If you shake things up by taking action first, you’ll get your mind ready to create and pursue more exciting goals.
Below are 5 inspiring action verbs that you can use to shake things up and get yourself mentally ready to take on new challenges. If you use these techniques, even in small ways, you will naturally find yourself on the road to change. Change leads to bigger and better goals. Bigger and better goals lead to accepting greater challenges… and so on, and so on.
1. Give — Give to a charity, an individual in need, or simply a friend or relative. You don’t have to give something expensive or big. Just a show of appreciation will do, such as a card or a flower. Why it works… giving is a very uplifting experience since it frees your mind from thinking that there is not enough in the world. Giving teaches you that there is plenty to go around, and it will cause you to attract more good things in your life.
2. Learn — Learn a new language or a new dance. Learn about something you know nothing about, or learn to play a song on the piano or guitar. Why it works… learning something new develops your nervous system and makes you think in ways you’ve never thought before.
3. Change — Change your routine, take a different route to work, change your usual clothing style, your hairstyle, or change what you normally eat. Why it works… change begets change. If you want a big change, start by making a small change.
4. Participate — Participate in community activities, a sports team, or join a club. Why it works… participation requires social interaction and creativity, both of which will stimulate and inspire.
5. Create — Create a piece of art, write a short story, make a bookshelf, or start a web site. Why it works… creating stimulates all those dormant forces that allow change to enter your life.
Each time you perform one of these inspiring actions, take several minutes to feel good about it. You want your attitude to catch up to your actions. Also make sure that you enjoy the process, knowing that what you are doing is good for you and those around you as well.
Sometimes, just the exercise of reviewing these action verbs will be inspiration enough to get you thinking of what you could do to change your life. I hope you enjoy using these inspiring action verbs to change your mental state and improve your life. I’m sure that now you can think of some on your own. Remember, though, nothing happens without taking action!
Do You Want To Grow Your Online Business Through Videos, Join my Free MasterClass — Mithyl Dave
- Episode 121 – How to increase retail business cashflow by Alvin Narsey | The Digital Maddy Show
- Episode 120 – How to turn a teenager’s hobby into a marketable talent by Renee Harris
- Episode 119 – Savvy Strategies to Avoid Costly Design Mistakes by Shaun B | The Digital Maddy Show
- Unique Story of Hare who lost the Race
- 75+ Canva Elements Keywords for Aesthetic Designs: The Perfect List
Want to Build Your Business on Instagram?
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Digital Mitthyl
- Want to learn for FREE regarding Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Entrepreneurship, Personal Branding etc, then Join my FREE Facebook Community: Digital Mitthyl
Follow me on:
1. Facebook Profile: Digital Mitthyl
2. Facebook Page: Digital Mitthyl
3. Instagram: Digital Mitthyl
4. LinkedIn: Digital Mitthyl
5. Twitter: Digital Mitthyl
Visit my Website: Digital Mitthyl
Check out What People Say About Me: Digital Mitthyl