I thought it would be helpful to create a page with all the stuff that’s helped me exponentially grow my business over the years and these are products and tools that I personally endorse so that you can cut short that learning curve.
Click on the Image to Download:
Education & Learning
- Graphy: This is a Unique Platform to sell your own courses online, have membership features, in-build Zoom Features and much more
- Teachable: This is a fantastic platform for you to sell your own courses online.
- Wistia: Killer Video Hosting System! Love it.
- Melon: Simultaneously stream on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Youtube
- Descript: Automatic transcription with industry-leading accuracy.
- vidIQ: Get Free insights and guidance to keep your YouTube channel growing.
Domains & Hostings
- Namecheap: This is where I pick up all my domain names. They’ve got a free one-year WHOIS guard protection.
- Bluehost: Excellent hosting solution. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- WPX Hosting: The fastest hosting server for WordPress on the planet. Period.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- GetResponse: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter.
Blogging & SEOs
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Instamojo: Want to start selling products online in India? This my favourite payment processor.
- Clickbank: Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular. Decently priced, but comes with an amazing affiliate program for your products.
- PayPal: Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping carts.
Images & Photos
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.